Directions to the Orchard from Edmonton
- Take Highway 16 East, in the direction toward Lloydminster from Edmonton, until you reach RR213. RR213 is 9 miles (14.5 km) past the intersection of highway 16 and Highway 21.
- Turn left onto RR213 and go North for 6 miles (~10km) at which point you will have to stop for a STOP sign. (Township Road 542)
- continue straight on RR213 and go north for an additional 3/4 of a mile (1.2 km).
- turn left at the entrance when you see the sign "U-Pick Apples"
- follow the path through the field towards the blue shipping container, there is a grass parking lot near where the trees are located. If you wish you can park in the parking lot near the road and walk to the orchard, however most people choose to drive all the way to the orchard.
Attracted 2 Apples
54264 Range Road 213